Hello All,

I am getting a very strange runtime I/O error CPF5075 i.e. "Changed field
is not a correct zoned decimal number".

There were 4 different versions of a program and 4 different printer files
in each environment. I wanted to make this program common for all the
environment hence included all the functionality in one program. However,
different printer files are required for each environment due to printing
format/design.

To achieve this, i have initialized the printer variables in *INZSR which
were not common for all the environment. Variables initialized are
carefully checked for the length and its data type. Also, created the
blank PF/LF in the required environment so as to avoid any runtime error.
Also, i have recompiled all the printer files with Record Format Level
Check (LVLCHK) parameter as *NO so as to avoid CPF4131.

Now when i call this program in an environment where it was not compiled
gives me CPF5075 error. This program is in a common library which comes on
top of the library list in each environment.

Any help would be appreciated to find the cause of the error.

TIA.

Anupam Sinha