Hi,

the easiest way I know is to use the SQL scalar function REPLACE which is
much more powerful than the RPG %REPLACE.
While RPG only replaces the first occurrence and requires an additional loop
to replace all occurrences, the SQL scalar function always replaces all
occurrences:
P RemoveChar B Export

D RemoveChar PI 256A Varying
D ParString 256A Varying Const
D ParRmvChar 1A Const

D RtnString S 256A Varying
/Free
Exec SQL Set :RtnString = Replace(:ParString, :ParRmvChar, '');
Return RtnString;
/End-Free
P E

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards