1) Calculate the day of week for today (1 = Sun, 2 = Mon, etc).
2) Calculate 4 more days of week into future ( Net10 = Today + Rem( (Today +
10) / 7) , etc.
3) If Calculated day >7, subtract 7
eg - if Today = 4 ( Wed ), then Net10 = 4 + 3 = 7 (Sat)
Net 20 = 4 + 6 = 10 Subtract 7 to give 3 ( Tue)
Net 25 = 4 + 4 = 8 Subtract 7 to give 1 ( Sun)
4) Figure out what date Friday is that week (By adding or subtracting to get
day 6). Do this for all 4 NetFutureDays (10, 20, 25, 30).

The above calculations are done once when program starts.

For each order, you then have the Friday date easily based on their terms..
Select ;
When CustTerms = Net10 ;
BucketDate = Net10Date ;

When CustTerms = Net30 ;
BucketDate = Net30Date ;

EndSl ;

In a message dated 11/12/2008 7:08:14 P.M. Jerusalem Standard Time,