Running the program below - I get CPF1666 Number of Entries not in Valid Range (Field name 'ENTRIES')

Am I defining the parameters correctly for QWTSETPX to read them?

I don't think the external program is getting the value.

As a side (or maybe not) - how does QWTSETPX know which error DS I am expecting back
ERRC0100 or ERRC0200

H DftActGrp(*no) BNDDIR('DFTBNDDIR') 10/30/08
200 H Debug Optimize(*none) 10/28/08
300 H*Debug(*No) Optimize(*Basic) 10/28/08
400 H InDent('>') Text(*SrcMbrTxt) 10/27/08
500 10/27/08
600 D Entries S 4B 0 Inz(1) 10/30/08
700 D Flag S 1 0 Inz(1) 10/30/08
800 D Format S 8 Inz('SREQ0100') 10/30/08
900 D User S 10 Inz('MBNETUSER') 10/30/08
1000 D Error S Like(QUSEC) 10/30/08
1100 10/27/08
1200 D SetUser PR ExtPgm('QWTSETPX') 10/30/08
1300 D 4B 0 10/30/08
1400 D 1 0 10/30/08
1500 D 8 10/30/08
1600 D 10 10/30/08