From: Lim Hock-Chai <Lim.Hock-Chai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re writing CL in RPG
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 10:23 AM
You could also try using SQLRPGLE:

// copy data from ABBC.FILE to XYZ.MONY
// Note: This only copy F records or ID/name/acct records
// that exist in GEUKACT into XYZ.Mony
exec sql
insert into "XYZ.MONY" a
(select * from "ABBC.FILE" b
where
b.ID = 'F' or
exists
(select 1 from GEUKACT c
b.ID=c.ID and b.name=c.name and
b.acct=c.acct
)
);

// copy data from AFILE to XYZPOSREC
// Note: This only copy F records or ID/name/acct records
// that exist in GEUKACT into XYZPOSREC
exec sql
insert into "XYZPOSREC" a
(select * from "AFILE" b
where
b.ID = 'F' or
exists
(select 1 from GEUKACT c
b.ID=c.ID and b.name=c.name and
b.acct=c.acct
)
);

Note: I've not tested or run thru SQL syntax check.

"donna lester" <donna_lester_ny@xxxxxxxxx>