Hi Alberto,

I am trying to consume a web service that is in Windows, I followed
the link below, I did not do the web service creation part because I
already have one. I am getting garbage information instead a XML
document response. I only get a readable information when I send a
string and got a string back, if I send a string and try get a
structure as an answer I get garbage.

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with IBM's web services client tool (which is a relatively new tool). If you're interested, though, I have an open source project called HTTPAPI that includes an RPG service program for making HTTP calls, plus an XML parser. Many people are using that tool to consume web services from RPG.

If that interests you, you can download the HTTPAPI tool from:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

Here's a link to the handout for a presentation that I give at conferences and user group meetings that describes how to use HTTPAPI to consume web services:
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/#HTTPAPI

And here are some articles about it that you might find interesting:

http://systeminetwork.com/article/rpg-consuming-web-services-httpapi-and-soapui
http://systeminetwork.com/article/talkin-about-weather-rpg

Good luck