Bob, you were 100% right; thanks a lot...

Florin Todor

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob P. Roche
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 4:14 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: CGIDEV2

If you changed the section delimiters as you stated earlier you need to
make the same changes in your RGP program. I still believe the problem
is
spaces before the headers. because you are indenting the section
headings.
To CGIDEV2 '<-- $top$ -->' is different from ' <-- $top$ -->'. the extra

will cause what you are seeing.