John Furniss wrote:

I've searched the archives for this, but all I could find
was involving SQL, which I am not using. Here is my problem: I have
restored a backup copy of ITEMASB (a Mapics file) to a user library
called JOHN, calling it JITEMASB. I need to write records to this file
from the live file.

John:

Other than because "it's not RPG," why not simply use CPYF?

Tom Liotta