What if the file pointer is currently after the first match?

Aaron Bartell

On 8/15/08, Chamara Withanachchi <chamara@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes you will be getting the first match.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Chamara Withanachchi
Chief Executive Officer

Lanka Business Solutions Pvt Limited | CDSoft Lanka
# 90/A, Jaya Road, Udahamulla, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
Tel: +94 112 835416
Mob: +97 150 5698644
chamara@xxxxxxxxxxxx | cwithanachchi@xxxxxxxxx
www.360lanka.com | www.cdslk.com

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) wireless device