Just to clarify, the procedure in the *SRVPGM does not return a value.
I changed the parm length back to 1 byte in the CLLE, the *SRVPGM and the
PR /copy and tested and it worked. So apparently it was the *BYVAL in the
CLLE that corrected the problem. I could have sworn I tried that...
(Apologies - I mistakenly sent to Midrange-L)
Gerald Kern - MIS Project Leader
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer
The Toledo Clinic, Inc.
4235 Secor Road
Toledo, OH 43623-4299
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy this and all copies of this message.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact