somewhere in ". . . stuff"
XXFILE is being repositioned (Chain, SetLL, ReadP)
I have a file with three keys. I want to read all records (53 of them) where key1 = the value in XX1 and key2 = 11.

Here's what I think I have done:
FXXFILE if e k disk XX1 = 'O'; // Retrieve XXFILE record: setll (XX1: 11) XXFILE; reade (XX1: 11) XXFILE; dow not %eof; ... stuff reade (XX1: 11) XXFILE; enddo;

This all works as I expect in debug *except* that once the 53 records are retrieved nothing more that I can see happens. It acts like an endless loop, but I just don't know what is happening.