I have a program where we are chaining or reading to get a record(s) and
then if found, delete the record. I want to move the files record
format to a 195 char field for outputting to a report before the
deletion occurs. Can I do this without having to create a DS with the
files record format name? My program is an RPGLE program.

TIA,
Regards,
Jim Rubino
Fike Corporation