Why do you use *RQS type?? Seems like you could have strange results if you happen to have a request-handler running at that call-stack level. What was wrong with *DIAG?

Lim Hock-Chai wrote:
Ok. Use QMHSNDPM and specified the program name that I want to check on
the stack entry parameter works. I get CPF2479 when program is not in
the stack. (Note: Instead of *DIAG message type, I use *RQS message
type and do a QMHRCVPM to remove it.) Not sure if this method is faster
than QWVRCSTK or not. But it sound like it should.