I actually found the program where I had the issue... there were no other
reads or chains after the read.

c if pSortBy = 'Sales'
C Key1 SetLL tllcons2
C Key1 ReadE tllcons2
C DoW Not %EoF
C Exsr WriteContData
C Key1 ReadE tllcons2
C EndDo
c else
* else requested sort order (A1SORT button) is by quantity:
C Key1 SetLL tllcons
C Key1 ReadE tllcons
C DoW Not %EoF
C Exsr WriteContData
C Key1 ReadE tllcons
C EndDo
C Endif

WriteContData only formatted html text to output to the browser.

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional
Bob Evans Bob-B-Q: You haven't had barbeque until you've had Bob Evans
Bob-B-Q. Try our six Bob-B-Q dishes, starting at $5.99. For more
information, visit www.BobEvans.com.