Hey can I take that last post back ? <red faced>

Had 2 copies of the file in different libraries.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David FOXWELL
Envoyé : mardi 17 juin 2008 17:28
À : 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Objet : RE: Get month from date zone

Thanks all, but the problems continue !

Ok, I've got my month, in this case gMs = '04'.

I'm using it in embedded SQL like this :

EXEC SQL
Select zones From file where

DMS <= : gMs;

If I copy/paste my sql statement in an interactive session, I get the expected result.

However the program extracts the transactions where DMS is less than gMs. So I get the expected result minus the transactions for April.
Have I got the syntax wrong?

Thanks again everyone for your help!