Vern

From: Michael Soucy <michaelsoucy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm looking for some help with passing decimal data from a CL to a RPG program.
I have a CL program where it brings up a green screen display file (prompt
screen) and asks the user to enter in a couple of fields. One of the fields is
a 2 digit decimal field. Once the data is entered I would like to pass the data
to a series of CLs that are submitted to batch, and in turn pass the data to a
couple of RPG programs. When I run my CL I get a decimal data area in the RPG
program. The parameter field in my RPG program is defend as 2 digit packed
decimal field. The paramter in the CL program that calls the RPG program is
defined is 2 digit decimal field. I know this should be something simple, but I
can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas where I'm
going wrong?

Michael Soucy
michaelsoucy@xxxxxxxxxxx