Thanks Michael and Guy for your responses. I tried the following code
but it only deletes about 1/2 the records I need deleted. Can you tell
me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

delete FROM zpofilld z where exists
( select * from hsdet d inner join hshed h ON
h.oacono = d.obcono and z.pzcono = d.obcono
AND h.oacsno = d.obcsno and z.pzcsno = d.obcsno
AND h.oaorno = d.oborno and z.pzitno = d.obitno
AND h.oaorgn = d.oborgn and z.pzwhid = d.obwhid
and h.oarqsd = z.pzrqsd and h.oacspo = z.pzcspo
and d.obortp = 'I' and h.oaortp = 'I'
and z.pzqtor = 0)
1088 rows deleted from ZPOFILLD in SROWETEST.

***

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this SQL statement? I have written a select
statement that works, but I need to convert it to a DELETE statement but
can't get it to work correctly.

SELECT a.pzcono, a.pzcsno, a.pzwhid, a.pzrqsd, a.pzcspo, a.pzitno,
a.pzqtor, b.obqtor, a.pzqtsh, b.obqtsh, a.pzlfcd, b.oborno, b.oborgn

FROM zpofilld A
inner join hsdet B ON
A.pzcono = B.obcono
AND A.pzcsno = B.obcsno