Adam wrote:

So can I have the PRTF by itself, just the one field and I think I can get it to print on first line, it really just has to be on the printout for use for UPS Worldship? Will this work coexisting ?

Most of the stuff you've asked about is somewhat sophisticated; not lending itself to a simple answer. I'm afraid this question is more of the same.

i/OS allows one to share an open data path via the SHARE(*YES) keyword on the printer file or override. I have never tried to print AFPDS and SCS data intermixed via shared ODP, but it might be technically possible.

You pretty much need to understand how shared ODPs work, so you need to do some tinkering on your own. Take a plain Jane RPG program with O specs and 2 printer files.

OVRPRTF PRINT1 QSYSPRT SHARE(*YES)
OVRPRTF PRINT2 QSYSPRT SHARE(*YES)

Print alternately to the separate printer files and observe what happens, i.e. print 'line 1' on PRINT1, then 'line 2' on PRINT2. I'd use EXCEPT because it'll be easier to swap out for WRITE in the next step. They should intermingle in a single spooled file called QSYSPRT.

Now create an AFPDS printer file with BARCODE. Swap that in for PRINT2 and see what happens.