From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:44 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Web Service

Hi David,

I suspect this is a bug in i5/OS. Try installing the latest PTF group
for the HTTP server (5722-DG1) which is group PTF SF99114. The latest
group level is 13. (use WRKPTFGRP to see what you have now)

If that doesn't help, I suggest you contact IBM support. My personal
preference is to contact them via the web, by going to the following
link and choosing 'Software Service Request'
http://www-304.ibm.com/systems/support/supportsite.wss/brandmain?brandind=50
00027

Since this doesn't have much to do with RPG, it probably should be moved
to WEB400 or Midrange-L.

David FOXWELL wrote:
I went to that site and eventually found myself on the i5/OS Tasks
page of my browser at http//Myi5:2001.

When I click on IBM Web Administration for i5/OS to go to
http//Myi5:2001/HTTPAdmin I get the error HTTP404 File not found.

This used to work, however, sometime ago when I was playing with
CGIDEV2. Any thoughts on what might have broken?