From: Loek Maartens <l.maartens@xxxxxxxxx>
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:54:10 PM
Subject: Re: Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) as host and iSeries as client.

Hi Eduart,

Does the MTS provide access in the form of a webserver?

If so then check out Scott Klements HTTPAPI.

Regards,

Loek Maartens,
Veracity Software Consultancy BV

"Eduard Sluis" <eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:643825.12424.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear all,

The world is on its head!
We are required to create an interface on the iSeries where an Microsoft
Transaction Server (MTS) will actually function as the host.
We have found a lot of info on how to make the iSeries the host and how it
will receive the info from MTS.
Nothing however about the other way round.

Who has had the honor to create something alike in the past?? (we aren't the
first aren't we?).
Is there anywhere any kind of documentation to get this working?? from the
iSeries in RPGLE??

Hope to hear from you all.

Kind regards,
Eduard.