I am working through a problem right now. I have a program that calls a
subprocedure, that calls a second subprocedure. Both of these subprocedures
have worked in the past and I have not made changes to them. I just
recompiled everything just to be sure. I run it in WDSc Service Entry Point
debugger and it appears that the call to the second subprocedure bombs out.
Tomorrow, I am going to build a test program to be sure the subprocedures
are working properly. My question is, is there any other place I can look to
see why this program errors out? I have checked DSPJOBLOG with no results.