Mark,

I am not aware of any, but recall that I left IBM 6 months ago so I'm not in a position to know what the current thinking in the database area is.

Bruce
http://www.brucevining.com/
Providing integrated solutions for the System i user community

"M. Lazarus" <mlazarus@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bruce,

Are there any plans that you know of to allow changing a read
trigger buffer? This limitation is a *major* barrier to retrofitting
encryption onto existing databases.

-mark