Hi All,

I am trying to convert (and to print) a .tif file (residing in IFS) in a
spool file using the QimgCvtImg API.

The problem is I keep getting error messages like "Unrecognized tag in
TIFF header file."

Usually, is about tag# 297 (Page Number) but I had errors regarding tag#
317 (Predictor), too...

Another type of error is "Attribute value not supported for data stream
format." - Reason Code is 04 (Number of samples per pixel). For this
specific situation, I noticed that for the .tif file is missing tag# 277
(Number of samples per pixel).

Did anyone meet these errors? If yes, how could they be fixed?

Any help would be very welcomed and much appreciated.

Thank you

Florin Todor

<mailto:ftodor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>