From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Berman
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:52 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SQL question

HI I have 2 files that are to be joined. in the secondary file there is
a field that is used in the report but I only want to show it one time.
To clarify, I am showing the invoice number and other details, while the
sales tax field is in the second file. I only wish to show this sales
tax once per order for the report and as wel to tally this sales tax
field as well as other fields.

I am unsure how to do this in SQL. In query the sales tax will show
each time.

I can always write an RPG program to do this but was looking for the
quicker method.

Thanks,