Hi Group

This Discussion is like a life saving drug to me..........We are having DATAMAX E-4203 make thermal printer i need help for printing through RPG, this printer supports Datamax Printer Language to direct output to printer, mean while we have created a VB based application. But i m assigned to use our ERP (DATATEX - TIM) based on AS400 we are having V4R4 with RPG400 and RPG ILE both language support.

Please guide me with your suggestion and walkthrough

DATAMAC DPL CODE

Face value Ctrl B & L Start Of Label Format

D11 Zoom Dimension

H11 Heat

191100300100010 Test

Q0001 Qty

E End of label format

1 9 1 1 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O

A Rotation Angle of Printing

B Fonts type

C & D Height & Width multiply ex. : - A A A

E, F & G Font size

H, I, J, & L Row position start the down to up and depend of size of label

L, M, N, &O Coloum position

1. PARALLEL PORT :- C:\ Copy Test LPT1

2. SERIEAL PORT :- C:\ Mode Com1: 96, N, 8,1 Enter AND THEN C:\ Copy test Com1

With Regards

Anis Khan
IT
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Conerly" <rconerly@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Russell Conerly" <rconerly@xxxxxxxxxxx>