Yes, there is no excuse for that. Bugs happen; they slip into the code, but
once you are made aware of them, you must fix them. To do otherwise is not
acceptable.

DFU should be *persona non grata* for the users. You might as well give out
the password to QSECOFR.

Everyone here is a limited user (except fpr an emergency profile which is
audited and requires approval to activate). Nobody can do anything outside
of menu options.

As for testing, we either peer test before it goes to production, or a
QC-only person tries to "break" the application.