From: Jon Paris

This is an open invitation to participants on this list to join us in the
hunt for a new name for RPG.

And as the hunt for the name continues, I also wanted to let everyone know
that if you're interested about the future of the platform and of the RPG
language in particular, you might want to take a look at our newly
relaunched RPG Developer online publication. It's free, no strings
attached, no signup required, and it features the very best voices on the
subject of RPG. In fact, it's the ONLY publication devoted to the language.

Not only the industry experts, but also names you know, names from this very
mailing list, sharing their expertise as to how to make the language grow
and prosper. It's got article, tech tips, video tutorials, and we hope to
see this thing really turn into a great meeting place for the next
generation of RPG development.

Enough rabble rousing. If you consider yourself an Extreme RPG Programmer,
or even if you just want to see what we mean by that phrase, pop on over to
MC Press to check it out:

http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc/.6b509e8d

Joe