Adam,

I just recently had Hawkeye fix several problems with their
product for me. One was for referencing external file DS's fields in
RPG. The fix was in program H$D030.

The other problem was for the tool PRTRPGPRT, where non
explicit referenced fields defined via LIKEDS or just a LIKE() plus
qualified entries were not being found. The fix to this problem was in
programs H$D030 and H$P010.

You can call HAWKEYE and ask for Jeri or Renee (US support
only?) and reference the problems they worked on for.

I think these fixes will work for you. By the way we are at
version 9.2.

Thanks, Matt

--

Matt Tyler