From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Berman
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:39 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: File to web

Hi, I have a RPG program that creates a file that is then sent to the
user in a PDF.

I would like to send so that it could be viewed via a browser.

What is needed in RPG to accomplish this? I would like to have
features such as clicking for more info, for example if some records
have additional info that not all have.

But I would be happy to just kick it out to a browser.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.
Mike

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.