From: rpg400-l-bounces+bob=rpgworld.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces+bob=rpgworld.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn
Gundermann
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 12:52 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: CSV - how to keep leading zeros and alignment problems

Thank you everyone for all your advice and assistance!!

Yes, =("025") did work for me. I inadvertently surrounded it with quotes
at first "=("025")", which of course didn't work. I am using the Quote
Function =() for all my character fields so the numeric data will be left
justified. I have solved the two initial problems I had asked.

Thanks again!

Glenn Gundermann
ggundermann@xxxxxx
(647) 272-3295