From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Thomas Reiner
Sent: 09 May 2007 3:11 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Subfile question

I have a subfile Sflsiz = 50 & Slfpag = 10. The subfile will also allow the
user to change specific data within the records.

What the user wants:

The database file has 5 records in it for this invoice. When the data is
loaded to the subfile it only display the 5 records without any additional
blank lines. (or enterable blank field lines below it). How can I only
display the data rows and not the blanks lines?

Example: CURRENT.

5/08/07 16:11:24 Return Credit Invoice FSAL603R

Credit invoice: 1- 686 Return date:
5/07/07

Customer: 0012345 JOHN SMITH

Qty Qty

Ln Cntrl# D e s c r i p t i o n Not Ret Returned

06 0009775 MISC CL1 GROUT CLEANER 20.00
EA

Quantity *-- Location --*

Returned S/Whs Asl Bn Lv Serial # Roll/Serial#

5100 EA _ ___ ___ _ _

3000 EA _ ___ ___ _ _

7000 EA _ ___ ___ _ _

4000 EA _ ___ ___ _ _