Is it possible to 'cap' how many times someone could roll w/out the
program demanding a search word entry?

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 10:33 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Subfiles was RE: Chalk one up for "The Cycle"

Yep - the subfile had a position to field, but the user "preferred" to
use
page-up/page-down instead.

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/27/2007 10:06:25 AM:

Hard to believe, maybe not. Do you have them enter a Search field this
would start the subfile at a later point.?