From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:55 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: iSeries educational plan with our local University

Mark,

IceBreak Application Server is free as part of the IBM Academic Initiative
to all academic institutions who teach System i, especially RPG. Are you
referring to the administrative side of the institution? If so, there is a
special discount for that. Could you contact me off-line and I will
provide
details.

Jim
Jim Cooper