From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jeffw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: dinsdag 27 maart 2007 14:36
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Cc: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Different Display Screen Sizes same DSPF

Cor
Thanks. Sorry about that here is the SFL and the CTL portion
of the code
A          R S01SFL                    SFL
A*%%TS  SD  20060623  084533  BKO         REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
A            S1POS          1A  B  7  2
A            S1ITEM        15A  O  7  4
A            S1DESC        29A  O  7 20
A            S1HQTY         9Y 0O  7 54EDTCDE(J)
A            S1HOUS         3A  O  7 50
A            S1COST        13Y 8O  7 67EDTCDE(3)
A N98                                  DSPATR(ND)
A          R S01CTL                    SFLCTL(S01SFL)
A*%%TS  SD  20070221  003008  ECK         REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
A                                      SFLSIZ(0020)
A                                      SFLPAG(0019)
A                                      CF03(03 'EXIT')
A                                      ROLLUP
A                                      OVERLAY
A                                      DSPMOD(*DS3)
A  50                                  SFLDSP
A  51                                  SFLDSPCTL
A  52                                  SFLCLR
A  53                                  SFLEND(*MORE)
A            DSPPRN         4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR

Thanks
Jeff

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:16:37 +0200, Takken, Cor wrote
Jeff,

Without the part which specifies the subfile, nobody will
be able to
give more than just a wild guess. So if you could not only
supply the
source for the control record, but also the subfile we
might just be
able to tackle the problem.

Cor