   Thanks Martin.  That looks like it could have possibilities.  I'll have a
   closer look.

   Dave Parnin
   --
   Nishikawa Standard Company
   Topeka, IN  46571

    "Martin Rowe" <dbg400.net@xxxxxxxxx>
    Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx         To:        "RPG
                                           programming on the AS400 /
    03/21/2007 12:13 PM                    iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Please respond to RPG programming on           cc:
    the AS400 / iSeries                            Subject:        Re: Sample
                                           Code for OUTQ Processing? / API
                                           Confusion

   On 21/03/07, daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   >    Can anybody point me to some sample code for processing entries in an
   >    output queue?  Basically, I want to create an RPG program that reads
   >    through entries in an OUTQ and if certain criteria such as the file
   name
   >    or user data attributes are matched, the spool file will get moved to
   >    different OUTQ.
   Hi Dave
   Have a look at MOVOUTQ on my site - see
   http://www.dbg400.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/DBG400/MovOutQ for details &
   source code download - which uses system APIs to get the info. It does
   moves based on file name, user data, spool number, user & status, but
   you could add any other criteria to the routine if you wanted.
   http://www.dbg400.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/DBG400/RpgleDBG188R4 is the
   program that uses the APIs to get the list of spooled files if you
   just want some sample code.
   Regards, Martin
   --
   martin@xxxxxxxxxx  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
   DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /