Hello Mark,

      CurRow   = 8;
      CurCell  = 6;
      hssf_formula( row: CurCell: 'SUM('+StartCellCR+':'+EndCellCR+')':
                    Value);

Notice that you're not using CurRow anywhere , other than assigning it a value?

You're missing a line of code that does this:

          row = HSSFSheet_getRow( sheet: CurRow);

Otherwise "row" will still be set to the last row you retrieved from the first sheet. And since it's a reference to the first sheet, when you add a new cell to it, the new cell goes on the first sheet as well.

Also, this code will fail if there's already a cell at row 8, cell 6. It might be smart to check for an existing cell first, and update it if it exists. Something like this should work:

         formula = 'SUM(' + StartCellCR + ':' + EndCellCR+')';
         cell = HSSFRow_getCell( row: CurCell );
         if (cell = *null);
             hssf_formula( row: CurCell: formula: value);
         else;
              formstr = new_String(formula);
              HSSFCell_setCellType(cell: CELL_TYPE_FORMULA);
              HSSFCell_setCellFormula(cell: formstr);
              HSSFCEll_setCellStyle(cell: value);
              hssf_freeLocalRef(formstr);
              hssf_freeLocalRef(cell);
         endif;

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, changing hssf_formula (and the other routines, hssf_text, hssf_num, hssf_date) to do this automatically might be a good idea. Maybe I'll do that when I get a chance.

Good luck