-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement

<clip>
 listMast(1) = %alloc(%size(list.lastElem)+%size(list.item)*100);
 listMast(2) = %alloc(%size(list.lastElem)+%size(list.item)*100);

Here's you're only allocating memory for 100 items, despite that your
dim() lists 10000.  Is that intentional?

Can I ask what you're doing to accomplish?  You've used an array of
pointers for something that doesn't require pointer logic.  Yet, you've
used a big huge array for something else that probably does require
pointer logic.  What's your goal?

</clip>