From: Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:26:38 -0500
Subject: Re: SQL (RETURN MEDIAN?)

No burden... that was written on all smiles.  Hard to tell with text.
anyway... you will also need to change the where statement I gave you.  You
need to select the same record for both x and y.

WHERE x.QDDGRP = :WKGRP AND x.QDSDT >= :WKRUNDATE
    AND x.QDINST = :FIINST
    AND y.QDDGRP = :WKGRP AND y.QDSDT >= :WKRUNDATE
    AND y.QDINST = :FIINST

Ciao!
Michael Schutte
Classic Italian dishes with a Bob Evans Twist - Enjoy our new Homestyle
Pastas!