You mean for a display file or printer file? If so, you need the INDARA
keyword in your file, and a data structure in your program. Like this...

FWCS110D   CF   E             WorkStn IndDS(WCS110DS)
F                                     SFile(WCS110D1:D1RRN)

 * Workstation indicator data structure.
D WCS110DS        DS
D  Exit                   3      3N
D  SortByName             5      5N
D  SortByAcct             6      6N
D  SortByDate             7      7N
D  NameSearch            17     17N
D  AcctSearch            18     18N
D  DateSearch            19     19N
D  Previous              12     12N
D  SflDsp                30     30N
D  SflDspCtl             31     31N
D  SflClr                32     32N
D  RollUp                40     40N
D  RollDown              41     41N

Then you can test if exit is on (the user pressed it). Or you can set an
indicator on like SflClr (Clear subfile).