Ok, on your WRKPTFGRP you have some clutter left over from previous
releases - hence the Not Installed.  Example SF99530 is the last cume you
put on for V5R3.  Pretty much the same for the Not applicable's also.
Note:  This is NOT always the case.  You could have downloaded a group,
load it to apply at the next IPL but not have done that IPL yet.  Those
would say Not Installed or some such thing also.  But that doesn't look
like what you have done.  You can use option 4 to blow the obsolete ones
away.  That's a common task to do after an upgrade.
For your problem, these are the most important ones.
PTF Group             Level  Status
SF99540                6297  Installed
SF99539                  29  Installed
SF99504                   6  Installed
This is level we are at, but we just put on the latest last weekend.  On
the cume, it's a Julian date sort of reference - day 297 of year 2006.
You can hit F11 for more detail.
You're actually not in too bad a shape.  When you said you recently
upgraded to V5R4 I was concerned that perhaps you never applied a cume or
a group.  That alone was my reason for asking.

Rob Berendt