Netherlands!!

From: "Carel Teijgeler" <coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx>

Vernon,

For your information, you can debug batch jobs using STRDBG at V5R1 (and
earlier releases too). Set parameter "Start job"to *NO and the last
parameter is default *SELECT will show a list of all active jobs in job
number sequence. select your job to debug and STRSRVJOB is executed
automagically, too.

To stop debug such jobs: ENDDBG and ENDSRVJOB.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.