From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Reggie Acosta - El Monte
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:33 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Commenting out blocks of code in FF

I include a modification mark, like the \M155\ in the two lines below.
Then, in SEU, I can search-and-replace the string '//\M155\' with an
empty string, '', with "Allow data shift" = Y.

1164.00        //\M155\IF totAdjQuo <> 0 or totAdjExt <> 0;
1165.00        //\M155\  DCURQTY = prvQuo;

Reggie Acosta

message: 7
date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:13:28 -0400
from: "Don Wereschuk" <dwereschuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Commenting out blocks of code in FF

Karen: Something we just thought of was: Now, how do you
un-comment these lines when you want to start using the code again?