Actually, I did. But I am now just lurking to see where the conversation
goes. I am learning a lot.

On 10/9/06, rob@xxxxxxxxx <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you started the thread, so when banging out a test file I often
name them after the initiator.
But perhaps JOEP, JOEP2 and JOEP3 were too close in name as to cause
confusion.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

Joep Beckeringh <joep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/08/2006 07:04 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Table Definitions DDS or SQL?

OK, I'm a bit late reading up on my mail, but next time you define a
file to allow crap into, would you mind terribly using a different name?
Otherwise I'll have to think hard what nasty thing to call Rob :-)

Joep Beckeringh