Does anyone have an example of obtaining a list of files in an IFS
directory?  I >have the task of providing Q/A with a method to manage
IFS files during testing.  >Just thought I would not try to reinvent
the wheel if any of you have already got >the patent on it.

Marvin

http://pando.org/downloads/cp1240.html

The program is called from the command line with the following parameters:

1. Starting directory
2. Sort

The starting directory can either be root ('/') or a specified
subdirectory (e.g. '/home/CPANDO/ruby-1.8.3/'). If root is selected,
the subdirectory '/QSYS.LIB/' is ignored.

The sort parameter controls the sequence. It can have the following values:

0 - No sort
1 - Path Name order
2 - File Name order (and path name within file name)
3 - Date Last Changed - Ascending
4 - Date Last Changed - Descending
5 - Size - Ascending
6 - Size - Descending