From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Goovaerts
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 2:31 PM
To: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Domino - ILE RPG - Create email

We want to create an email from our ILE-app which should be stored in the
user's notes mailfile.

At the moment we do this by using java-classes which sends the mail in smtp
format.

Now the users are complaining about the simple character layout of these
mails.

1) automatically add the signature

This mail should contain the 'signature'-info which is activated in the
user's preference settings.

2) Text fonts

The body text would contain text in different shapes/size
(bold/italic/regular/underline)

Are there any API's or tools available to do this?

thanks