sometimes yahoo forgets to feed the hamster.  he gets cranky when he's hungry.

On 9/14/06, Bill Wragg <bill_wragg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nothing to do with my e-mail server. As you can see by
my e-mail address it is through yahoo. So I guess it's
one big viscous circle (yahoo -> midrange -> yahoo).

Sometimes they are slow to get around and sometimes
not.

Any ways thank all.

Bill
--- "Fleming, Greg (ED)"