Hi,

SQLER3 represents the number of rows fetched and not the number of total
rows in the result set.
You only fetched a single row, that's why SQLER3 is one.
When using a multiple row fetch into either a multi occurence data structure
or an array data structure, SQLER3 returns the number or row fetched with a
single fetch. To check if you fetched all rows including the last one, you
have to check SQLER5. SQLER5 returns 100 if the last row was fetched with
the multiple row fetch.

    MaxNbrOfRows = %Elem(MyArrayDS);
 /End-Free
C/EXEC SQL  Fetch From CsrC1 For :MaxNbrOfRows Rows
C+                into :MyArrayDS
C/END-EXEC
 /Free
   If SQLER3 = *Zeros  // *Zero Rows are Fetched
   If SQLER5 = 100     // The last row of the result set was fetched.

Mit freundlichen Gru?en / Best regards

Birgitta

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
(Les Brown)