Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Scott Klement
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Juli 2006 18:31
An: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Betreff: Re: Embedded sql Set Option on V5R4

This rule is enforced by the other precompilers available with the IBM DB2
Query Manager and SQL Development Kit for iSeries product, and has been
previously documented in the DB2 UDB for iSeries SQL Reference topic: "If
embedded in an application program, [the SET OPTION statement] is not
executable and must precede any other SQL statements."

Seems to me that this should make *INZSR a *good* place to put the Set
Option, rather than making it an error!   Doesn't *INZSR get run before
the rest of your calcs?  What am I missing?