Hi Eric,
              Your suggestion sounds to be new. Can you give more details
on this?  How can you make use of *CMD object to over come this parameter
issue.

Regards,
Ganesh.C
C.Ganesh, Sr.Software Engineer, L&T Infotech Ltd., Chennai.
Ph:044-22535737 (Dir) // Mob: 94444-63300

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
27-06-06 07:36 PM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Parameters Stepping on each other

Any call with parameters will be affected by this parsing issue.  Again,
I'll reiterate that with a *CMD object, there is never any confusion by
the system as to the size and type of parameter data.  I can't understand
why this remedy is never adopted, but whenever this topic comes up, the
solution taken is nearly always one of the workarounds.  Is there some
problem with *CMD objects that I don't know about?

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-297-2863 or ext. 1863