Pro's,

I have never done this before but I am trying to learn. I was wondering if somebody has a sample display file to supply parameters to a program like this. I have coded the .sqlrpgle program which works exactly like I want but I want to supply the user with a display file where they could plug in the parameters for section and wrhouse. Is it a complicated thing to do? or is it as simple as .jsp file calling a backend bean. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    H ActGrp(*CALLER)
    H DftActGrp(*NO)

    Fqsysprt   o    f  132        printer

    D secchoice       PR                  EXTPGM('BINLOCSPRN')
    D  section                       3
    D  wrhouse                       2

    D secchoice       PI
    D  section                       3
    D  wrhouse                       2

    d myDS            ds
    D   itemnum                     20a
    D   location                    10a
    D   sec                          3a
    D   branch                       2a
    D   priority                     3s 0
    D   lorf                         2a

    C/EXEC SQL
    C+ Set Option
    C+     Naming    = *Sys,
    C+     Commit    = *None,
    C+     UsrPrf    = *User,
    C+     DynUsrPrf = *User,
    C+     Datfmt    = *iso,
    C+     CloSqlCsr = *EndMod,
    C+     Commit    = *NONE
    C/END-EXEC

    c/exec sql
    c+ declare mainCursor Cursor
    c+   for
    c+ select ibitm#, ibbnlc, ibco#, ibbr#,
    c+ ibqty4, ibcded
    c+ from ec30data/ibrbin ibrbin
    c+ where ibitm# in (select re.ibitm# from
    c+ ec30data/ibrbin re where ibrbin.ibitm#
    c+ = re.ibitm# and re.ibco# =: section and re.ibbrch =:wrhouse
    c+ group by re.ibitm#)  and ibrbin.ibco# <> ''
    c+  and ibrbin.ibbrch =: wrhouse
    c+  order by ibrbin.ibitm#, ibrbin.ibco#
    c+ , ibrbin.ibqty4
    c/end-exec
    c/exec sql
    c+ open mainCursor
    c/end-exec
    c/exec sql
    c+ fetch next
    c+  from mainCursor
    c+  into :myDS
    c/end-exec

     /FREE
        except heading;
      dow SQLSTT = '00000';
        except detail;
     /END-FREE
    c/exec sql
    c+ fetch next
    c+  from mainCursor
    c+  into :myDS
    c/end-exec
     /FREE
      enddo;

      *inlr = *on;
     /END-FREE

    Oqsysprt   e            heading     1
    O                                        +   1 'ITEMNO'
    O                                        +  15 'LOC'
    O                                        +  11 'SEC'
    O                                        +   1 'BRCH'
    O                                        +   1 'PRIORITY'
    O                                        +   1 'LORF'

    Oqsysprt   e            detail      3
    O                       itemnum          +   1
    O                       location         +   1
    O                       sec              +   4
    O                       branch           +   1
    O                       priority         +   3
    O                       lorf             +   6

cheers,

Mike.